Monday, February 13, 2012

It's A BOY!!!!

Me: Hello?
Mr. Kakes: Hey baby, I'm sorry I didn't answer, I was on the other line.
Me: It's ok. Whatcha doing?
Mr. Kakes: Well I was on the phone with this woman..
Me: AND..?! GO ON.
Mr. Kakes: Her name is Delores...
Me: HA! If you like them old (no offense if your name is delores and your reading this)
Mr. Kakes: Are you done? {Clearly not as amused as I was}.. I was talking to her about your Valentine's present.
Me: Do go on, no wait don't because you always tell me... I want it to be a surprise.
Mr. Kakes: I want to tell you, because she said what I am surprising you with shouldn't be a surprise... most people feel anxious and unprepared.
Me: {thinking to myself: awe crap, what now?!} OK. {he can sense the building mixed anxiety- want to know- don't want to know- but WTH?}
Mr. Kakes: So, I was thinking....
Me: Should I give you aminute to "Re-think" this before you open it and step in it and there's no turning back?!
Mr. Kakes:......... umm...... No. I'm good.
Me: Ok, so if it shouldn't be a surprise, and yet I know you haven't purchased anything speicfically out of the norm.... what is it?!?!
Mr. Kakes: Well I was going to go out their tonight while your at church....
Me: WHAT?! UMM NO YOUR NOT! I AM GOING TOO!
Mr. Kakes: Yeah, can you keep that to a minimum?!
Me: kewl-yo. check.
Mr. Kakes: Do you want to know?
Me:....................................I............. Guess........... So..............
Mr. Kakes: I know you are not a jewelry kinda gal..
Me: GET ON WITH IT.
Mr. Kakes: OK, Soi'mbuyorthinkingandlookingtonightpossiblytobuyyouababypigletandababygoat........ {real fast ran altogether just like that}
Me: A BABY PIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!! AND A GOAT, AWWWWEWWWEEEEEEWEWEW
Mr. Kakes: No goats yet. Not born just yet.
Me: WHY. WOULD. YOU. SAY. THAT.
Mr. Kakes: Wanna go?!
ME: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOO. I wanna see my baby now, oh how I love him!
Mr. Kakes: get ahold of yourself, you haven't even seen him and you already love him? GREAT! I can see how this is going to go down.... It is already him over me and you haven't even met. sheesh
Me: Thank you Mr. Kakes. I love you!
{Thinking to myself and outloud on FB: "Finally! My husband gets me! This gal would prefer farm animals over jewlery ANY day!"

AND HERE HE IS!!!!

MARLEY!
He is one fat, happy, spoiled little bugger.
Already litter box trained, snuggles with a stuffed horse and pushes pink rabbits to his pooh. SUCH A BOY.
He is 3 weeks old now and such a sweetehart.
Hates baths, LOVES lotion rub downs.
Loathes tiny sweaters, Loves puppy kisses from Lucy.


Adorable huh? ;) Happy Valentine's Day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment