Monday, February 20, 2012

And the car went EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!

Today was a marvelous day!

Got a couple of pictures of Robert De Niro, was almost plowed into by John Travolta, and green spaghetti and cheese on the menu.



Wait, I'm sorry.

You need me to back up, right?

Thought so!

Ok, so Robert De Niro and John Travolta were in town this weekend shooting some scenes, where I work, for a movie called "Killing Season" set to debut in 2014. Well.... You see, I got all dolled up and camera ready, and did you know, I wasn't needed?! Poo.

But anyways, I showed up Saturday morning, unaware of the "Menses" being around.

Complete shock to me to have to get security clearance to groom a donkey.

I won't bore you with the details.

Trucks, trailers, SUVS, RVS (Jt's) and police scattered about.

YES. I did feel high and mighty to be allowed in.... even if it was to just brush a dirty donkey ;)

I was able to snap a few shots, then was quickly told to DELETE them. HAHA. CLassic.

So, I knew today was the day for filming. And of course, knowing I wouldn't be permitted to play, I showed up anyways just to "check in on my menses"

Waited and waited, and nothing. Just some fancy food, co-workers, and delta security guards. {I can't help but say: SAHCUUUR-ITEE-- SAHCUUUR-ITEE}

hahaha. ANYWHO.

On my way BACK to the place of filimg, PINE MOUNTAIN GOLD MUSEUM!!!, I was coming around a sharp turn when all of a sudden there is John Travolta's RV. I had to hit the brakes and swerve. Luckily the driver, whom I assume isn't used to driving these hur backwoods roads, hahaha, but he just waved and smiled. Is it bad that I kind of wished we swiped just a tad, enough to stop and get out!? ;) hahaha.

I snapped a few shots of Mr. De Niro-- but he is sneaky and covered up in a few layers. But I know it was you mister! Don't hide! ;)
Needless to say, Kuppy Kakes will be making their celebrity appreance at a later time. :(

Anywhoodles, that's my story.

Now, tonight my son chose Green Eggs and Ham for our themed dinner. Well super forgetful mommy forgot to buy extra egss and I only had 6. I had to make spaghetti and cheese, no way I could make that PLUS eggs. So, he agreed to have GREEN spaghetti and cheese.

BEST. BATCH. EVER. Might make it green more often!

Spaghetti-n-Cheese
Parker Family Staple

Ingredients:
1 lb. of angel hair pasta
10 eggs; beaten
1-2 cups of whole milk
salt, pepper, and white pepper to tasta
1- 16 oz block of sharp cheddar cheese; sliced thin
2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese; shredded

Directions:
Boil pasta until Al Dente- 7 min.
Then whisk eggs and milk together- add salt and peppers
Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Drain pasta and place into baking dish, take 1 cup of shredded cheese and sprinkle on top, take your hands and just quickly (because pasta will be hot) mix it up and work it in. Next pour egg mixture over the pasta. Make sure it is in an even layer in dish. Place sliced cheese on top, then take the other cup of shredded cheese and top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min- or until egg is white and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Green food dye is optional. :)

Enjoy!

Off to beddy bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment